Deviant by Callie Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I devoured Deviant and I want more!!
Holy hell what a ride! Let me tell you, I got sucked into this one and could not put it down. One warning for you, though, if you haven't read it. You will most likely NOT like the ending lol. Cliffhanger=Yes.
It ends rather abruptly and you may do just what I did. I tapped for the next page and I tapped back and forth. I thought maybe I needed an update, I thought maybe something was wrong with my version...bahahaha....seriously I was like WTF just happened. OMG did that just happen, wait there has to be more, OMG!! no the author did not just leave me hanging like that? But she did and to be honest it was totally fucking worth it. In fact, while reading the whole book, I was like that! It's a short read, but one I very much enjoyed.
Let me see if I can describe Zeth aka Zee for you. Oh yes, here we go, Cocky, Arrogant, Kinky, Sexy, Hot and down right fucking Deviant. Loved him! Sloane, the medical student and later, the doctor, desperate and willing to do just about anything to find her younger sister and the very one thing she does, is agree to give up her virginity to a man she doesn't know. That man is Zeth.
"I'm very particular about what I want. You need to do what I ask you without question and this will go nicely for both of us, okay? he breaths.
"That's not the game we're playing here. Own me, or I'll own you. And trust me...you don't want that."
What an interesting time these two share in the very dark hotel room. No names are exchanged and no one is seen.
Two years later, after Zeth disappears from the hotel room, never to be seen or heard from again, Sloane is now a doctor but she has not forgotten that night nor has she forgotten his voice. When certain circumstances arise and he is forced to visit the very hospital she works at, there is no denying it is him when she hears him speak. What unfolds from beginning to end will have you immersed in their story. You will most definitely be a little hot and bothered and you certainly won't stop reading until the very end.
There is no doubt Sloane wants him but he is dangerous, what he does is dangerous and what he does to her is exhilarating.
"So my last question for you, Sloane, is this: are you strong enough to admit that this is what you want? Are you brave enough to find out?"
So what will she do? What kind of relationship could these too possibly have and most importantly will Zee be able to help her find her sister? I recommend this one but like I said there is a cliffhanger and it ends abruptly. There were also some editing issues but nothing overbearing. I can't wait for the next one!!
View all my reviews
- ~Contact Tanya, Sole Owner of Bookhooking's Blog~
- ~Would you like to ADVERTISE on Bookhooking?~
- ~My Book Boyfriends Hall of Fame~
- ~Check Out The BOOKSTORE For All Your Romance Reads~
- ~Confessionals, Thoughts, Truths, Random Shit, Etc.~Created 07/10/14
- ~JANUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~FEBRUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~MARCH New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~APRIL New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~May New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~June New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~July New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~AUGUST New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~SEPTEMBER New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~OCTOBER New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~NOVEMBER New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~DECEMBER New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017