Good, late, Sunday morning to you all. I finally got some sleep myself after a week of not so great sleep. I don't know about you as a reader but for me it is always hard to choose the next book/ebook to read. I have so many wonderful books on my shelf and on my kindle. There are so many talented authors out there, which is wonderful, but damn it makes my decision so hard lol.
I just finished Seduction and Snack and it was hilarious. So now I ask myself the same question I always do and that is what do I want to read next? The choices are limitless so I try to ask myself some general questions. Do I choose something funny, serious, mysterious or romantic. I generally read romance but on occasion I have been known to read true crime, self help and maybe a biography here and there.
How about you? What do you do? Just pick one at random or follow a series in order? I would love to hear your thoughts.
- ~Contact Tanya, Sole Owner of Bookhooking's Blog~
- ~Would you like to ADVERTISE on Bookhooking?~
- ~My Book Boyfriends Hall of Fame~
- ~Check Out The BOOKSTORE For All Your Romance Reads~
- ~Confessionals, Thoughts, Truths, Random Shit, Etc.~Created 07/10/14
- ~JANUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~FEBRUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~MARCH New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~APRIL New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~May New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~June New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~July New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~AUGUST New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017