Against the Wall by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really enjoyed this contemporary romance where two strong willed people and their completely different worlds collide.
Sophie is a landscape designer but her work is much more than just designs, it's art. She is very talented and when she comes to Montana with her design for a golf course she will soon meet someone who will give her a run for her money.
Jake is cocky, confident and sexy as hell. After all he is a cowboy and it isn't too long before Sophie learns that Jake is a lawyer and father as well. The thing Sophie admires most is his beautiful family. After meeting them all she is completely envious of them since she didn't grow up with much family.
Of course there is also an attraction between these two and it isn't long before Sophie feels like Jake's family as well as Jake himself want more.
"I think your family is matchmaking." It wasn't what she'd meant to say. "They like you." he flipped her around, pressing her against the hard metal of the truck. "So do I."
The people in town however, aren't thrilled with her design nor do they want it. As time moves on Sophie is asked to design some things that the town does want and Jake brings to light some things Sophie wasn't aware of leaving her second guessing what she came to do. All the while things aren't exactly going in Sophie's favor, her and Jake decide to explore and the passion soon ignites. Jake calls her Sunshine which I liked. He is an alpha male no doubt and he certainly knows what he is doing!
"I'd give anything to stay inside you forever-just you and me, feeling you come over and over again, Sunshine,".
As these two spend more and more time together several things happen and I think you should read it to find out what they are!!! I loved their story. It was fun, romantic, sexy, realistic and heartwarming especially when Jake says...
"I want your heart"
This was my first read by Ms. Zanetti and I will definitely be reading more of her work.
View all my reviews
Buy your copy here on Amazon for $2.99
- ~Contact Tanya, Sole Owner of Bookhooking's Blog~
- ~Would you like to ADVERTISE on Bookhooking?~
- ~My Book Boyfriends Hall of Fame~
- ~Check Out The BOOKSTORE For All Your Romance Reads~
- ~Confessionals, Thoughts, Truths, Random Shit, Etc.~Created 07/10/14
- ~JANUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~FEBRUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~MARCH New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~APRIL New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~May New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~June New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~July New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~AUGUST New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017