Paradise Hops by Liz Crowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I enjoyed Paradise Hops very much. It was a very different, contemporary romance read for me but down to earth with strong characters and emotional events. It is a love triangle but to a different degree. I did have mixed feelings about things that happened in the book and I was heartbroken more often than not, so you will need the tissues, as well as shocked at some parts.
Lori Brockton is a woman that has been through hell and back and is trying so hard to get back in the groove of life and have some sort of normalcy by helping with her family's brewery. She is beautiful, attractive and smart. The brewery is all she has ever known and her passion for it is very compelling.
Then one day her life changes when Garrett Hunter walks in as the new business manager for Brockton Brewing Company. He is perfection in EVERY way and falls madly in love with Lori. Their relationship starts slowly and blooms beautifully over time until....and then there were three....Eli Buchanan is a real hard ass but a good looking one with an attitude to boot. He is the complete opposite of Garrett but certainly knows his $hit when it comes to a brewery and it is his job to get the company up to speed and NOT to do anything else right? Well that is where I will leave you and suggest that you do read this book.
I enjoyed it very much even though the flow was a little different but it certainly kept my attention, had me gasping, my heart breaking and fanning myself;0) This is my first read by Liz Crowe and it will NOT be my last. You can purchase a copy here
I would like to thank Tri Destiny Publishing for an ARC of this book!
View all my reviews
- ~Contact Tanya, Sole Owner of Bookhooking's Blog~
- ~Would you like to ADVERTISE on Bookhooking?~
- ~My Book Boyfriends Hall of Fame~
- ~Check Out The BOOKSTORE For All Your Romance Reads~
- ~Confessionals, Thoughts, Truths, Random Shit, Etc.~Created 07/10/14
- ~JANUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~FEBRUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~MARCH New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~APRIL New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~May New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~June New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017