I just posted, under my current giveaway tabs, my very first, of many I hope, giveaway. You see, I pretty much have a library of my own. In my home and on my kindle! Do I have a problem, addiction, fetish, whatever you want to call it, you may ask? Well, the answer is yes, yes, I do and I am not ashamed to admit it. I could think of a lot worse things!
I used to read all the time as a child. Books like the Babysitter's Club and the Sweet Valley High Twins, then I guess I took a break. As a young adult my best friend Heather introduced me to Sandra Brown and from that point on I was hooked. I started going to book sales, thrift stores, yard sales and pretty much any place that sold books. I then started reading Historical Romance which I absolutely love. That genre started with Lisa Kleypas' Dreaming of You, which I highly recommend, and will never forget.
Needless to say I bought and bought and bought to the point I actually had about 1500 plus books. I mean when you could get five paperbacks for a $1 who wouldn't buy? After I accumulated all of these wonderful books I decided to start selling them on Ebay and I had my own store which was called a*book*for*your*nook.
Well time passed and shipping became more and I moved and well you know how it goes, so then I somewhat, downsized which brings me to my point of this post. I don't reread books there are just too damn many! I do however continue to find those awesome bargains and sometimes I end up with duplicates so this is where the giveaways come in. Whenever I read one of my books, buy one I already have or just pick up one because I think it's a great price then I will be giving them away. I am sure this will be happening a lot and who doesn't like FREE? especially in this economy. So I am spreading the joy and love of books one giveaway at a time!
Blogging, reading and giving, among many other things, make me very happy:0)
- ~Contact Tanya, Sole Owner of Bookhooking's Blog~
- ~Would you like to ADVERTISE on Bookhooking?~
- ~My Book Boyfriends Hall of Fame~
- ~Check Out The BOOKSTORE For All Your Romance Reads~
- ~Confessionals, Thoughts, Truths, Random Shit, Etc.~Created 07/10/14
- ~JANUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~FEBRUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~MARCH New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~APRIL New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~May New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~June New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~July New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~AUGUST New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~SEPTEMBER New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~OCTOBER New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017