Red Hot Holiday by Anne Calhoun
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Three short, sexy stories in this anthology. I Need You for Christmas by Leah Braemel, Breath on Embers by Anne Calhoun and Wish List by K.A. Mitchell. My personal favorite was Breath on Embers by Anne Calhoun.
The first story I did not read because it is about a M/M relationship and that is just not something of interest to me. The other two stories were very good with HEA'S.
I Need you for Christmas was a short story about a female Mountie and an artist. The story contained some BDSM and was very hot.
Breath on Embers was wonderful! It is about a relationship between a firefighter, Ronan, who is hot and Thea who is a widow trying her best to live in the dark and avoid any type of commitment with Ronan other than sexually, because she doesn't think she can. Boy is she wrong. This story contains M/F/M so if any of these do not interest you then I wouldn't read this book but if it does then I recommend it:0) Copy provided by NetGalley
View all my reviews
- ~Contact Tanya, Sole Owner of Bookhooking's Blog~
- ~Would you like to ADVERTISE on Bookhooking?~
- ~My Book Boyfriends Hall of Fame~
- ~Check Out The BOOKSTORE For All Your Romance Reads~
- ~Confessionals, Thoughts, Truths, Random Shit, Etc.~Created 07/10/14
- ~JANUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~FEBRUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~MARCH New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~APRIL New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~May New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~June New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017