Real by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
If I could give this ten stars I would because it was an awesome read!! OMG, I truly don't know where to begin! What a wonderful f***ing book! I was hooked from the beginning and quite frankly I didn't want it to end.
I have three words for you ladies, Remington Riptide Tate!!! aka Remy a sexy, gorgeous, MMA fighter, strong in all his pure Alpha manliness that has a heart of f***ing gold.
Remington is not a man of words. He is a man of gut and actions.
He also has something else he deals with and it is very REAL. I don't think there is anyone who wouldn't be enamored by him and Brooke soon learns she is no exception!
I look down his long, lean body and something hot and wild settles in my core. He's mesmerizingly perfect and incredibly hard.
Brooke goes with her best friend, Melanie to see Remy fight for the first time and afterwards he purposely seeks her out to get her name but once he does, deep down they both know they want more and with that Remy decides to hire her as the specialist she is.
Brooke soon learns about Remy, his body, his diet, his crew, what music he likes, as this is a way of expression for him and what makes him tick. She also learns what sets her on fire and how badly she wants him.
The build up, the frustration, and oh the angst was absolutely perfect. It keeps you wanting and wanting and just completely mad for this man and this couple. My eyes were glued to the kindle reading line after line, page after page and just completely engrossed by this beautiful story of a woman, Brooke, with a broken dream and Remy, a fighter who always wins because he knows nothing else and the reasons behind his actions will have you swooning and drowning in a puddle of lust and love.
The love, desire, passion and emotion these two begin to have and develop for each other is every woman's dream. The way Remy cares for her and she for him. His possessiveness, passionate ways and longing for her and ultimately their undeniable love for one another. I laughed, I got all hot and bothered, I got a little sad and I was completely engrossed in their world.
"When I take you, you'll be mine," he says a soft promise in my ear. He slides his thumb along my jaw, then gently kisses my earlobe. "You need to be certain."
So many emotions, some highs and some lows but I wouldn't change a thing. Katy Evans rocked my world with this book and the underlying topic she writes about and how very REAL it is. She has amazing talent and did an amazing job and I highly recommend this book!! It is one of my all time favorites and Remy is now on my book boyfriend's list! I cannot wait for more from her so don't wait another minute, go and buy this awesome book that I devoured in less than one day. One last quote I will leave you with
"Protecting you is my privilege. I will protect you and anything that you value as if it were mine."
View all my reviews
BUY YOUR COPY HERE ON AMAZON
- ~Contact Tanya, Sole Owner of Bookhooking's Blog~
- ~Would you like to ADVERTISE on Bookhooking?~
- ~My Book Boyfriends Hall of Fame~
- ~Check Out The BOOKSTORE For All Your Romance Reads~
- ~Confessionals, Thoughts, Truths, Random Shit, Etc.~Created 07/10/14
- ~JANUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~FEBRUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~MARCH New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~APRIL New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~May New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~June New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~July New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~AUGUST New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~SEPTEMBER New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~OCTOBER New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~NOVEMBER New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~DECEMBER New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017