The Valentine's Arrangement by Kelsie Leverich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Oh how I loved this story! The mighty hot soldier, Kale (need I say anymore? the man is a soldier) and the spitfire, hell on wheels, tattoo artist, Ronnie come together in the Valentine's Arrangement and sparks fly!!
Ms. Leverich wrote a very sexy story here with great characters, awesome sexual chemistry and dialogue that you will enjoy.
Ronnie is a tattoo artist and has been burned by her ex fiance, Brandon who is also in the military. She hates Valentine's Day, the candy, the flowers, the balloons, all of it and stands her ground when it comes to men, especially military men, that is until Kale walks into her design studio to get a tattoo!
Kale is nothing but hot and he likes Ronnie's spunky, very forward, attitude and even her high heel shoes! He is only home for a short time and doesn't want anything serious and never has until Ronnie puts her hands on him! He isn't offended by her throwing the F word around or her feisty ways in the least, in fact he really really likes it and gives it back in just the right way!
“For the record Sweetheart, I wasn’t mind f**king you, but thank you for putting that image in my head.”
They are both attracted to each other but Ronnie is guarded and with good reason. She knows the lifestyle that comes along with getting involved with a service member but will that stand in the way? Their first encounter was hot and I don't mean when he first walked in to get his tattoo either ;0) but after that it made Ronnie back off. Kale wasn't having any parts of that though.
“What the hell do you want, Kale?”
“You.” That was all he said before he closed the small gap of space between them, slid his hand around her neck and gently pulled her into his arms.
As the two of them spent time together things were completely undeniable on both parts but as you know there always comes a time when a soldier has to leave....
I loved their story! It was sexy as hell and very very real. An awesome first book for Kelsie, I highly recommend it and I am honored that she let me read and review it! Thank you Kelsie!! I can't wait for her future books!!
View all my reviews
Buy it here on Amazon for only 0.99
- ~Contact Tanya, Sole Owner of Bookhooking's Blog~
- ~Would you like to ADVERTISE on Bookhooking?~
- ~My Book Boyfriends Hall of Fame~
- ~Check Out The BOOKSTORE For All Your Romance Reads~
- ~Confessionals, Thoughts, Truths, Random Shit, Etc.~Created 07/10/14
- ~JANUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~FEBRUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~MARCH New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~APRIL New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~May New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~June New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~July New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~AUGUST New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~SEPTEMBER New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~OCTOBER New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017