If I Loved You by Jean C. Joachim
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
What a great, light and romantic read you will enjoy here. A love story full of realistic drama and publicity that comes with being a star. The characters, Megan Davis, an intelligent, financial adviser and Chaz Duncan a very handsome and famous actor, first meet when Chaz decides to invest his money with the company Meg works for. The attraction is instantly mutual but of course there are those typical good things and bad things that come along with being a celebrity, especially a very attractive one!
Chaz and Megan are both private people and just like all of us they have secrets about their past. They want to trust each other so much and Chaz loves everything about Megan but can he trust her? Will these two share there secrets with each other and how on earth will they navigate through the difficult world of cruel celebrity gossip magazines and very jealous people? Will their relationship stand all the hurt?
Jean Joachim writes a very tasteful romance with heartwarming tenderness and passionate love scenes that can very much be a reality. I smiled and enjoyed their story very much. A wonderful romantic read for me to finish 2012 with and I recommend you check this out. She has several books out there so if you are looking for romance with HEA'S you will certainly find it with her work!
View all my reviews
- ~Contact Tanya, Sole Owner of Bookhooking's Blog~
- ~Would you like to ADVERTISE on Bookhooking?~
- ~My Book Boyfriends Hall of Fame~
- ~Check Out The BOOKSTORE For All Your Romance Reads~
- ~Confessionals, Thoughts, Truths, Random Shit, Etc.~Created 07/10/14
- ~JANUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~FEBRUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~MARCH New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~APRIL New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~May New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~June New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017