Up to Me by M. Leighton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
She did it to me again ya'll!! Ms. Leighton had me teetering on the edge of giving this four stars until she wrapped it up so HOT and so nicely in the end and put a big ol bow on it lol!!
I enjoyed this book very much and actually had a few things all worked out in my little head unlike the first book, Down to You, where she completely floored me. She will keep your interest and keep you guessing while wanting to know more more more.
I do advise you to read Down to You first because this is a continuation of where that book left off and is not meant to be read as a stand alone.
So what is there NOT to love? Well I will tell you, Cash Davenport and Olivia and even a new character, Gavin, who might be in the running against Cash. I loved the bad boy, bad a$$ Cash in the first book and I truly loved him even more in this book!
Wrapped up in him, in his bad boy ways and his good guy heart, is my whole world.
Olivia and Cash have a good thing going but when some things put her and well a few others in danger, Cash will stop at nothing to keep her safe. Their relationship gets stronger, there is certainly nothing bad to say about their sex life and then they finally realize it's okay to say that big "L" word.
It makes me want to carry her into the back room again. But it would have to be quick. And a quickie isn't what I want with this girl.
Sweet right?....well let me give you hot then...
"It's only been a few hours and all I can think about is the way you taste, the way you feel wrapped around me. When you're so hot and so ready. So wet, "he murmurs against my mouth.
Now cool your jets. There is a lot I could say and more I could feed you but I won't haha no seriously I don't want to give anything away and with that said you really really should read these two books because I don't believe you will be disappointed! I can't wait for the next book and what Ms. Leighton has in store for Gavin :0)
View all my reviews
Click here to get your copy of Down to You for $2.99
See my Review of Down to You here
Click here to get your copy of Up to Me for $3.99
- ~Contact Tanya, Sole Owner of Bookhooking's Blog~
- ~Would you like to ADVERTISE on Bookhooking?~
- ~My Book Boyfriends Hall of Fame~
- ~Check Out The BOOKSTORE For All Your Romance Reads~
- ~Confessionals, Thoughts, Truths, Random Shit, Etc.~Created 07/10/14
- ~JANUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018
- ~FEBRUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018
- ~MARCH New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018
- ~APRIL New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018
- ~MAY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018
- ~JUNE New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018
- ~JULY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018
- ~AUGUST New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018