Unleashed by Cherrie Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
4.5 stars from me
What a great read! Hot and Steamy too! Great characters and would make an awesome beach read since part of it does take place in Hawaii.
Kelsey and Evan have known each other for about 10 years and she has watched and loved him from afar all along but at the same time was his very best friend. The question here is how does he feel about her?
Evan is a very sexy lawyer who was about to get married to Courtney until she was found with none other than Kelsey's husband of four years. Needless to say Kelsey divorced and Evan didn't get married. So after all that these two go through with their feelings of guilt and hurt Evan asks Kelsey to go to Hawaii with him on what was supposed to be his honeymoon with Courtney and she somewhat reluctantly goes thanks to some pushing from her other best friend Lisa.
She says to Kelsey"Evan Ross, whose pants you've wanted to get into since college, has invited you to Hawaii? Both of you now free and unattached-and your problem is...what, exactly?"I loved Lisa. She was awesome and pretty much encouraged Kelsey in her decisions and set her straight if you will. I absolutely friggin loved Evan in every way because not only was he gorgeous he had it all going on."Tell me you've never thought about this before. Say you don't want me, don't want this, and I'll stop."ummm no you better not. lol
This would be the part to insert thisWarning: This title contains explicit sex between best friends, graphic language…and a hero who knows how to put the hot in “hot tub” and let me just say that yes, yes he does! Holy hotness here.
The journey up to their room was the longest of her life, and the click of the door behind them shutting out the rest of the world, the sweetest sound she'd ever heard...aside from his voice. After about 4 to five days of complete enjoyment between the two of them in every aspect of the word Kelsey is called home by her ex husbands mother because he has been in a terrible accident and she is worried. Could I have choked her for this? oh yeah, but everything happens for a reason and this is where I will leave you and tell you to go buy and read this wonderful book! I can't wait to read the next one Rock Me which is about Evan's brother Brian the tattoo artist!
Buy it here on Amazon
View all my reviews
- ~Contact Tanya, Sole Owner of Bookhooking's Blog~
- ~Would you like to ADVERTISE on Bookhooking?~
- ~My Book Boyfriends Hall of Fame~
- ~Check Out The BOOKSTORE For All Your Romance Reads~
- ~Confessionals, Thoughts, Truths, Random Shit, Etc.~Created 07/10/14
- ~JANUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018
- ~FEBRUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018
- ~MARCH New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018
- ~APRIL New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018
- ~MAY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018
- ~JUNE New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018
- ~JULY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018
- ~AUGUST New Book Releases~In Date Order~2018