Fated by Carly Phillips
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I can always count on a Carly Phillip's book to make me smile and fall in love with the characters! I thoroughly enjoyed this short story about two people, Nick and Kate, who finally come to terms with their feelings for one another and just dive right in, but not with some stubbornness and hesitation on Kate's part. Nate is a sexy, construction worker and Kate is a beautiful, school teacher. They have both been in love before but were young so they truly didn't know what real love felt like until some years later. Kate is afraid of being hurt and has turned Nick down many times until her best friend Faith steps in. And, oh how I love what she helped Nick plan to do to get Kate to take that final step to be with him. Fated was short, sweet, hot, romantic and funny. Yes, Mrs. Phillips can write all these things in a short, sexy story such as this one. I highly recommend this quick read and you can preorder it anytime. The release date is December 4, 2012.
A favorite quote of mine"I leave nothing to chance. Especially when I want something. And Kate, I want you."
ARC copy provided by the publisher through NetGalley.
BUY YOUR COPY HERE AT AMAZON
View all my reviews
- ~Contact Tanya, Sole Owner of Bookhooking's Blog~
- ~Would you like to ADVERTISE on Bookhooking?~
- ~My Book Boyfriends Hall of Fame~
- ~Check Out The BOOKSTORE For All Your Romance Reads~
- ~Confessionals, Thoughts, Truths, Random Shit, Etc.~Created 07/10/14
- ~JANUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~FEBRUARY New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~MARCH New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~APRIL New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~May New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017
- ~June New Book Releases~In Date Order~2017